Take the opportunities – know the risks.
We assist you in all areas of company law requiring the services of a civil law notary. Examples of such work include the incorporation of companies, preparation of the minutes for shareholders' meetings, the assignment of company interests, transformations and the structuring of your corporate transition plan.
If you wish to form a company, the advice we provide includes questions of liability and many other aspects related to choosing the right legal form for your company. We then draft the necessary contracts and declarations and handle the applications for entry into the commercial register. We ensure implementation procedures smoothly and assist you at post-completion in your other business matters, such as
- annual general meetings and amendments to the articles of association for a GmbH – particularly for capital measures;
- preparation of minutes for shareholders’ meetings;
- accession of additional shareholders;
- assignment of company interests (especially GmbH interests);
- transformation processes (mergers, spin-offs and changes to legal form); and
- company liquidations.
In all cases, you will benefit from our wealth of experience in providing companies with assistance in questions of company law. We draft contracts to professional standards, perform recordings and attestations, and handle applications for entry into the commercial register.
If necessary or expedient, we engage in close collaboration with your legal department or your legal consultants and tax advisors.